- To enter the Open Jump Area, you must have a signed liability waiver. For children under the age of eighteen, this waiver must be signed by a parent or a legal guardian. All guests are bound by the waiver upon entrance into the Jump Time facility.
- Jumpers must be 12 or older to be “dropped off” without a guardian. If “dropped off” a jumper must be picked up at appropriate times, as they will not be allowed to stay in the facility, or “hang out” in the parking lot.
- Jumpers must wear admission wristbands at all times.
- Do not jump if you are pregnant, if you have a cast, or have recently experienced a medical injury.
- You may not enter the facilities under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Children under the age of 5 must be in direct supervision of a parent, guardian or caregiver at all times.
- No roughhousing. This includes wrestling, running, racing, tag games, pushing, or any violent movements. Violators of this rule will be asked to leave the facility.
- Swearing and spitting is prohibited.
- Jumpers must be in control of their body at all times.
- Double bouncing is strictly prohibited.
- No sitting or lying on the equipment. If you need to rest, please exit the bouncer.
- Always try to land on your feet. Injury may occur if one lands on their head or neck.
- Please do not bring cameras, phones, or any other outside objects into bouncers.
- No shoes are permitted inside bouncers. Socks are required for jumping.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Open Jump Area. This includes gum and candy.
- Remove jewelry, belts, clothing studs, or any other sharp or loose objects before entering the jump area.
Guest must notify Jump Time two weeks prior to their scheduled party date to cancel in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations within two weeks, guest will forfeit their deposit. Guest can reschedule their event/party within 48 hours of their scheduled date to any available date within 6 months. Due to staffing parties/events cannot be rescheduled within 48 hours.
Hours of Operation
Friday 7pm - 10pm
Saturday 7pm - 10pm